Do You Love Flowers As Much As Me?

Flowers, what comes to your mind when I say this?  In my mind I try to picture what flower wants to be next in line to die and wither away. I have to admit, I am the worst gardener or should I say florist around. When flowers see me coming down the aisle, if they could, they would try to run and hide. Take for instance the 2 pots that I have sitting on my porch right now. They are as dead as dead can be. Picture the dead geranium in E.T. and then multiply that by 10, and that is what my flowers look like. No, seriously there is a lot to think about and plan for, before running down to the greenhouse to purchase your flowers.

There are the kinds of flowers that thrive only in shaded areas. My house faces the west and the east. These types of flowers would not fair well at my house. These types of flowers would do best for someone who has lots of trees in their yard or have awnings that provide shade to their house.

Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Love Flowers
Next how much time are you actually going to spend taking care of them? Do you want to buy flowers that need to be watered everyday or do you want to purchase flowers that are basically maintenance free? Tulips are some of my favorite, more maintenance free flowers. These flowers are beautiful and all that it takes for these beautiful flowers to come up and beautify your home every spring is by planting bulbs in the fall. These are my kind of flowers. I can take an hour out of my fall day and plant 100 bulbs. Then I do not have to think about them again till I see them bloom in spring. Of course where I live mother nature tries to fool them by giving them a week of pleasant temperatures. They wake up, bloom and then get snowed on that very same night!

Another great thing about flowers is they have flowers for every season of they year. One of my favorite things to do is buy my seasonal flowers. Poinsettias just make Christmas perfect. I adorn them in almost every room of my house. They are beautiful and have the most vibrant color of red for the dreary winter. Then I have my Easter lily that I plant every spring and when this blooms it helps me come out of the winter blues.

Post Title

Do You Love Flowers As Much As Me?


Post URL

http://flowerwithstyle.blogspot.com/2014/05/do-you-love-flowers-as-much-as-me.html


Visit Flower With Styles for more Hairstyles Informations